Explore the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world, and the Queen’s favourite weekend home, with a rich history spanning over 1000 years. We can also take you on a walk around the town of Windsor itself, which is full of locations of historical interest.
Your visit to the Castle can include:
- The Changing of the Guard
- The magnificent State Apartments furnished with treasures from the Royal Collection
- St George’s Chapel – the burial place of 10 monarchs
- Queen Mary’s Dolls House, a masterpiece in miniature
- During winter months an additional five rooms, the Semi-State Rooms, can also be visited