We will take you on a fascinating tour around this magical palace with its Tudor courtyards, magnificent Baroque facades and fabulous collection of furniture, tapestries and works of art.
Highlights of your visit might include:
- Henry VIII’s Great Hall – England’s greatest medieval hall
- The beautiful Chapel Royal, which has been in continuous use for over 450 years
- The Tudor Kitchens – Built to feed the Court of Henry VIII, the kitchens were expected to provide meals for 600 people twice a day
- The treasure-filled State Apartments of the baroque palace created by Sir Christopher Wren for King William and Queen Mary
- A walk through over 60 acres of internationally celebrated gardens including the world famous maze and the Great Vine